EASTPOINT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
We have designed the Eastpoint Internship Program to help Interns discover whether or not God is calling them to full-time church ministry. This program is structured to develop Interns in character, ministry understanding, and ministry skills. Upon the completion of the ten-month Internship Program, Interns will be deployed to the next steps in their ministry journey.
Check out what some of our interns have to say about the program!
MINISTRY TRACKS WITHIN
THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- CHILDREN’S MINISTRY
- STUDENT MINISTRY
- YOUNG ADULTS MINISTRY
- LIFE GROUPS MINISTRY
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS MINISTRY
- CHURCH LEADERSHIP AND PREACHING
- OUTREACH MINISTRY
- RECREATION MANAGEMENT
Things You Want to Know
- This Internship requires a 10 month commitment (August 1st-May 31st).
- You can expect to serve 25 hours/week.
- You will be responsible to cover your living expenses