EASTPOINT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
We have designed the Eastpoint Internship Program to help Interns discover whether or not God is calling them to full-time church ministry. This program is structured to develop Interns in character, ministry understanding, and ministry skills. Upon the completion of the ten-month Internship Program, Interns will be deployed to the next steps in their ministry journey.
Check out what some of our interns have to say about the program!
MINISTRY TRACKS WITHIN
THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- CHILDREN’S MINISTRY
- STUDENT MINISTRY
- YOUNG ADULTS MINISTRY
- GROUPS & CLASSES MINISTRY
- CONNECTIONS MINISTRY
- WORSHIP MINISTRY
- TECHNOLOGY (AUDIO & VIDEO)
Things You Want to Know
- This Internship requires a 10 month commitment (August 6th-May 30th).
- You can expect to serve 25 hours/week.
- You will be responsible to cover your living expenses
Online Application Forms:
The application period is now open. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org